Looking for something....

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mac Miller- I Am Who Am ( Killin' Time) [Feat. Nikki Randal] Music Video

"I AM WHO AM"

A lot of people love and hate Mac Miller. I personally respect his flow especially being a white Jewish Rapper from the Burgh. I respect the level of intellectuality he brings to the game, its a breath of fresh air as far as Rap is concerned with the trash that is being released today. 

Here is his new Official Video for "I Am Who Am"  From Mac which Features Nikki Randal
the sound has a little KIDS feel to it, Which personally I think he needs to get back too, because that was one of the best mix tapes I've ever listened too and hands down the best tape he released. This song is has some great visuals and is perfect for this song.With out any further rambling here is the new Vid. 
CHECK IT OUT!


No comments:

Post a Comment