Looking for something....

Friday, July 19, 2013

SOJA video Premiere

SOJA Video Premiere

"When We Were Younger"


Soja is my favorite band! I love these guys man. So cool to see a white raggae band from Arlington Va take the world by storm. This video takes it back, im glad this video finally released. Super stoked to have it on the blog the day it premieres. Check it out and hope you enjoy it.




"Headlining Wolftrap has always been a dream of mine, of all of ours. I used to go there as a kid all the time, to catch shows with my Dad and sometimes Bobby Lee. After school, in our parents garages, we formed SOJA. We've been together our whole lives, and we're not even close to finishing what we started. That's enough out of me. Here's to growing up a little, loving life a lot, and always remembering when we were younger." - Jacob Hemphill


No comments:

Post a Comment