Looking for something....

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

HOLY SHIP!!!!

Knock Knock

Whose there?

A Ship

ship who ?

HOLY SHIP!

What happens when you combine a bunch of the top EDM artists with a cruise ship and two Private islands?
I don't know either that's why I need to make this happen





First of all i have to tell you that HOLY SHIP 2014 is already sold out. That alone has my attention, I have joined the waiting list in case spots open for 2014 (link for waiting list at the bottom of this paragraph). But if that doesn't work 2015 will have to be the year. But hey that's no problem planning ahead is a thing of beauty if you know what your doing. I just hope the EDM scene doesn't get too over hyped by that point (It's already "the Hype"). Anyway here is what to look forward to 2014 and a glimpse at 2015.

The ship:

MSC DIVINA
This ship has everything from an Infinity pool, to a Broadway size theatre.It also has 14 different cabin styles depending on how much of a baller you are.
What to Expect



 


 



































2014 line up:



Don't take my word for it Check it out your self at holyship.com


No comments:

Post a Comment